Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years List 2010

2010

I’m thankful for: (in no particular order)

• a home of my own! It was a long road, but God blessed me. I’d love to tell you the full story. Just ask me.
• a wonderful dog
• new friends
• reconnecting with old friends
• Lots of friends having babies
• New beginnings
• Second chances
• God’s forgiveness ☺
• God’s provision!!
• The fact that I have so much to do all the time that I’m constantly exhausted. I’d like sleep, but I can’t complain that I have
so many people to see and be with that I never have a moment’s rest. ☺ I love them too.
• My dad survived a heart attack and took it seriously. He’s lost so much weight. ☺
• My mom’s support. She’s been such a huge support this year.
• Did I mention my dog? ☺
• My own kitchen…even though it’s the size of a closet..it’s still mine
• A job that pays for it all and provides me with a sense of purpose..most of the time! LOL
• Opportunities to sing!!!


2011

What I’d like to be thankful for:

o A fiancée? Is that too grand?
o New flooring
o A “window” in my kitchen
o New paint
o New patio
o A real vacation...Spain anyone?
o A CGC certified dog. ☺
o Finding a way to be pleasing and pleasant while still sticking up for myself
o Finding a way to stick up for myself without going overboard, and without bottling it waiting until I’m so frustrated that I
blow.
o Finding a way to manage my time so I can do my job well, be a good mom to Lilly, have time for me, and time for my
friends and family.
o More opportunities to sing. ☺
o That I learned to play guitar. ☺

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll accomplish lots! I wish I could go to spain! Lol I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I wish you could too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such great things to be thankful for and I can relate to a few on the 2011 list - such as bottling up. I hope everything happens for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy. :) I appreciate you stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts. I appreciate you stopping by! :)