Saturday, October 12, 2013

Day 18

I am so amazed how supportive people have been.  I've tried to lose weight a million times before each time failing because I give in to the food that comes with socializing.  This time around, people are going out of their way to help me succeed.  I don't know if it's because I've managed to make it to a "scary" weight, because I'm going through a medically supervised program, or what...but I'm very appreciative.  I hope it continues.  ;)  Thanks everyone! :)


I'm about to leave for a friends house to play cards...

There will be pizza and adult beverages.  I've made some fruit infused water and will be bringing my Optifast along...pray for a sista!

Healthy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts. I appreciate you stopping by! :)