Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Week 2: Goal Setting

We were asked to write SMART goals this week.  So here are my goals:


1. This week, I will walk Lilly for 10 minutes on Tuesdays at 5, Thursdays at 5, and Saturdays first thing in the morning.

2. This week, I will drink at least 64 oz of water 7 days a week.

3. This week, I will attend MMA class on Monday from 8-9 and Wednesday from 7-8.

4. This week, on Friday, I will attend either a ZUMBA class OR OC Singles for Christ.
I think this one will be the hardest.  Going places by myself...not so comfy :)


Stats: Lost 7.3lbs and 10.5 inches over all.

Unfortunately...2" in the rack...How do you keep that from happening??? Seriously. I'm not kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know your thoughts. I appreciate you stopping by! :)